Monday, April 5, 2010

Salon Collection Brushes

Every time I went into Walgreens I would see these brushes and I always wanted to try them, but I wasn't going to spend a ton of money on brushes from Walgreens because you never know what quality they are. Well a few weeks ago I went in and took a look at their clearance section and what do i see? Yup its the salon collection brushes! I asked why they're so cheap now and it's because Walgreens is no longer going to carry the collection. It sucks that they wont be carrying them any longer because they're really good brushes. Check your local Walgreens to see if they still have any in stock. They no longer sell them at Walgreens.com

These brushes were designed exclusively for Walgreens by Japonesque

Pro's: They're pretty soft, they look expensive, they pick up the perfect amount of product, and they blend beautifully.

Con's: They do shed, but not excessively, about the same as my MAC brushes.

The whole Salon Collection
Left to Right: Powder brush, Blush brush, Mineral brush, Large Kabuki brush, and Lip brush

The lip brush comes with 2 parts
The lip brush closed

Prices:
Powder brush- Orig. $15.99 Now $3.99
Blush brush- Orig. $15.49 Now $3.87
Mineral brush- Orig. $13.99 Now $3.49
Large Kabuki brush- Orig. $13.99 Now $3.49
Lip brush- Orig. $7.49 Now $1.87

No comments:

Post a Comment